You’ll be trained in cannabis plants, compounds, products, and effects on the human body. You’ll be introduced to common laws and compliance requirements for the industry. Lastly, you’ll review the standards for proper handling of cannabis and cannabis products.
A well-trained worker who responsibly acts in the best interest of a cannabis facility may be described as an agent of the business. In this sense the Responsible Cannabis Agent program was created and serves as the foundation of success for you and your cannabis business team.
Investments in business equipment, facilities, and product are only made effective by well-trained employees.
We recommend the Responsible Cannabis Agent (RCA) program as required training for each employee. The Responsible Cannabis Agent (RCA) program has a domino effect. The workers who earn this certificate feel competent and can effectively influence business performance.
Skilled and engaged employees show higher job satisfaction, commitment, and retention – improving business productivity and adhering to quality standards and regulations. Your employees develop skill sets that allow a greater variety of work, to help realize specific goals outlined in your company's business plan.
1. FOCUS Standards.
2. Cannabis industry introduction.
3. Quality Management System (QMS) and operational programs.
1. Cannabis plant basics
2. Cannabinoids and potency
3. Common products and use
4. Effects on the human body
5. At-risk user groups
1. Management roles and
2. Responsible employee basics
3. Quality Management System (QMS) program roles for employees
• Health and safety coordinator
• First-aid provider
• Hazard control coordinator
• Recall coordinator
• Transport team member
• Security team member
• Dispensary employee or vendor (also known as budtender)
1. Cannabis history and laws
2. Common US State regulations in the cannabis industry
3. Common compliance requirements for cannabis facilities
1. Health and Safety Guidelines
2. Disease and illness
3. Contamination risks
4. Worker hygiene practices
The Responsible Cannabis Agent (RCA) program will be per-requisite to additional training programs, for managers and for industry-specific needs.
Yes, just contact any of us at Cogneti. We have a number of options to fit your needs.