- Provides mandatory 8 hours of initial training
- Includes DOR rules and regulations overview video related to Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- Includes METRC training resources applicable to Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
For the FACILITY MANAGER
The Responsible Cannabis Agent certificate program trains employees to be part of your QMS programs.
For the EMPLOYEE
1. FOCUS Standards.
2. Cannabis industry introduction.
3. Quality Management System (QMS) and operational programs.
1. Cannabis plant basics
2. Cannabinoids and potency
3. Common products and use
4. Effects on the human body
5. At-risk user groups
1. Management roles and
2. Responsible employee basics
3. Quality Management System (QMS) program roles for employees
• Health and safety coordinator
• First-aid provider
• Hazard control coordinator
• Recall coordinator
• Transport team member
• Security team member
• Dispensary employee or vendor (also known as budtender)
1. Cannabis history and laws
2. Common US State regulations in the cannabis industry
3. Common compliance requirements for cannabis facilities
1. Health and Safety Guidelines
2. Disease and illness
3. Contamination risks
4. Worker hygiene practices
The Responsible Cannabis Agent (RCA) program will be per-requisite to additional training programs, for managers and for industry-specific needs.
Yes, just contact any of us at Cogneti. We have a number of options to fit your needs.